Thank you for your interest in volunteering with The Center for Fine Art Photography. We appreciate your time and support to further grow our unique organization.
The Center has a wide range of volunteer opportunities:
- Gallery Attendant
- Receptions Monitor
- Exhibition Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Workshop Assistant
- Public Relations/Marketing Liaison
- Fundraiser/Grant Writers
- Event Planner
Benefits of Volunteering at the Center:
- Free membership (with accrued hours)
- Attend workshops, forums and classes at a discounted price
- Informal portfolio reviews (with accrued hours)
- Access to the Center’s resource library
- Learn about photography
- Support your local arts community
To fill out and submit a Volunteer Application click here.
To see a full description of each volunteer position, please download the Volunteering pdf.
If you have questions about volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-224-1010.