Thank you for your interest in volunteering with The Center for Fine Art Photography. We appreciate your time and support to further grow our unique organization.
2013 Programs Assistant Internship
Now Accepting Applications for the Ongoing Programs Assistant Internship. For more information and to apply, contact or submit a resume to Hamidah Glasgow email@example.com
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
The Center has a wide range of ongoing volunteer opportunities:
- Gallery Attendant
- Opening Receptions
- Exhibition Installer
- Administrative Assistant
- Workshop Assistant
- Darkroom Monitors
- Public Relations/Marketing Liaison
- Fundraiser/Grant Writers
Benefits of Volunteering at the Center:
- Free membership (with accrued hours)
- Attend workshops, forums and classes at a discounted price
- Informal portfolio reviews (with accrued hours)
- Access to the Center’s resource library
- Learn about photography
- Support your local arts community
To see a full description of each volunteer position, please download the Volunteering pdf.
To download a Volunteer Application click here.
If you have questions about volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-224-1010.