Your membership helps The Center for Fine Art Photography continue to offer public, international group and solo photography exhibitions to the public and educational institutions for free. Your support also helps us present youth programs, professional development for artists, photographic education for the public, workshops, artist talks, public receptions and more.
PERSONAL DONATIONS AND CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP
Donations and Sponsorships help The Center for Fine Art Photography grow and stay a strong asset for our local and the global photographic arts community. The Center attracts visitors and artists from across the globe to Fort Collins, Colorado. We invite you and your business to become a supporter of this vibrant local and international art scene. We are a 501(c)(3).
We are currently seeking volunteers skilled in Grant Writing, Business Writing, Event Planning and Promotions, Growth Development, Construction Skills, Website Optimization and More. If you have ideas about how you can help, please fill out our online volunteer application. If you have questions about volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-224-1010.
The Center has a wide range of volunteer opportunities:
- Exhibition Administrative Assistant
- Exhibition Installation Assistant
- Press Release Coordinator
- Weekly Event Posting
- First Friday Setup
- Reception Food Prep
- First Friday Bartender (21+ Only)
- Reception Greeter and Counter
- Workshop Assistant
- Public Relations/Marketing Liaison
- Fundraiser/Grant Writers
- Event Planner
- Internships Available
Benefits of Volunteering at the Center:
- Free membership (with accrued hours)
- Attend workshops, forums and classes at a discounted price
- Informal portfolio reviews (with accrued hours)
- Access to the Center’s resource library
- Learn about photography
- Support your local arts community
There are no positions available at this time.