Perspectives - The Blog
Category: About The Center for Fine Art Photography
6 Reasons to Submit to a Juried Exhibition at The Center.
(Besides the opportunity to exhibit your work at a prestigious institution)
1. The reception weekend offers dinner with the Executive Director and Juror, individual portfolio reviews, and a group portfolio share with other exhibiting artists.
2. The Center’s promotions include a digital poster and an official press release sent to both the media and to our exhibiting artists for your use. You will also receive high-res professional installation images after installation to use and share.
3. Social media promotion for the exhibition and select artists including posts to The Center’s Facebook 92K, Twitter 95.3K, and Instagram 1.3K and growing.
4. Members only pay $24 to submit their images, this discount applies for the entire year of submissions. Membership is not required to submit to any of our exhibitions.
5. If selected, we have frames and print hangers that you can use if you don’t want the expenses of shipping a framed image.
6. We offer local printing and framing services making long distance and international exhibitors lives easier!