C4FAP wants to see photographic and photo based work that reveals a strong personal voice and personalized approach to photography. Individual artists and group projects are encouraged to apply for exhibitions. We also encourage curators to send us proposals for exhibitions.
Proposals will be considered for exhibition and/or for inclusion as a feature on the Center’s blog, Perspectives.
WHEN: February 1st and June 1st every year. Allow up to eight weeks for an email response.
WHO: We encourage proposals from artists and curators regardless of membership or residency status.
HOW: Mailed proposals are preferred at this time.
- Email Contact@c4fap with the subject title Exhibition Proposal
- Include a .PDF with 10 – 25 images
- Include a statement and bio.
- Include your name, email address, website URL, and mailing address.
- There is no fee. Related websites and online sources may also be reviewed as part of the process.
Thank you for your interest in The Center. We exist to serve artists and the community.